Todays quote

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates



Monday, January 30, 2012

Finger Lakes Area/Syracuse, New York

 This is a very beautiful area, fantastic picturesque countryside,wineries and vineyards.
I love good barbecue, and I even consider myself somewhat of a grill/pit master. When
Bill O. recommended that I drive into town and visit Dinosaur Bar-B-Que I was a little apprehensive, Good barbecue in New York? Com'on man, no way! But he has never steered me wrong, so a went to give the place a try. He wasn't foolin'! These people know how to do it right!
I got the sampler plate and a big IPA to wash it down.
I like my barbecue served without sauce so it has to be done right, I can see and taste the meat as it comes out of the smoker, without any cover ups to hide the mistakes.
The brisket was tender and moist, as was the chicken and the ribs were meaty and done perfectly. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment